1. CardioSeeds is behavioral coaching and Lifestyle Cardiology consulting, NOT a medical practice or a regular cardiology practice. At CardioSeeds, we do NOT prescribe, titrate, or deprescribe medications or supplements. We do NOT order tests or procedures and do not directly follow up on their results.
2. CardioSeeds is not intended to cover or otherwise be used as a substitute for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. CardioSeeds services or programs should NOT be used during a medical or psychiatric emergency. Please consult your doctor or other qualified health care provider if you have any questions about your medical condition, need blood work or testing, commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.
When we partner with our clients for burnout prevention coaching, Lifestyle Interventions for cardiometabolic risk reduction may be incorporated into the program. These interventions will use six pillars of lifestyle medicine and do not include procedures, testing, or the use of medications/supplements. Otherwise, clients will remain under the medical care of their regular physician and may ask his/her permission to enter the CardioSeeds Reclaim program.
Do not ignore or delay obtaining professional medical or psychiatric advice because of information accessed through or otherwise obtained from or on behalf of CardioSeeds. CALL 911 OR YOUR DOCTOR FOR ALL MEDICAL AND PSYCHIATRIC EMERGENCIES.
NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION HOTLINE
FOR INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT, CLICK BELOW
3. Client may need clearance from their regular doctor before starting the CardioSeeds-recommended exercise program. They will be instructed by CardioSeeds if they need one.
4. While CardioSeeds provides clients with detailed Lifestyle Medicine prescriptions that are specific to their unique case, the client is responsible for the ultimate results. Results may vary depending on an individual client's life circumstances, and many other factors.
5. CardioSeeds is NOT responsible for improper use of instructions, Lifestyle Intervention prescriptions, recipes, or processes by clients.
6. Measurements and ingredients in recipes provided in CardioSeeds Lifestyle prescriptions and on the CardioSeeds website are approximate.
7. The behavioral coaching and Lifestyle Interventions and suggestions that are useful for one client, may not be suitable or recommended for another client. So CardioSeeds strongly discourages clients from "treating" their friends or family members using their own CardioSeeds' "Reclaim" program recommendations.
8. Clients have to disclose their allergies and sensitivities to CardioSeeds before the start of the Lifestyle Intervention program.
If clients have any allergies or sensitivities to any of the ingredients or processes recommended by CardioSeeds, they should not attempt to use those ingredients either internally or externally.
If clients become sensitive/allergic to any foods or ingredients (whether used internally or externally), they should immediately discontinue use and report the incident to CardioSeeds and their doctor. Rinse skin with tepid water and, if discomfort continues, call your doctor or seek medical attention. In case of a rare severe allergic reaction to food or one of its ingredients, call 911 and seek medical help immediately.
9. CardioSeeds does not have any personal or financial interest in any of the websites, articles, books, or any other materials used as references.